The goal of the Finance Department is to accurately present, in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles, the results of Grand Blanc Township's financial operations and conditions in a timely manner to all interested parties. The Finance Department performs the function of a financial advisor and provides financial administration in support of all Township operations.
- Financial reporting
- Preparation of Comprehensive Annual Financial Report
- Budget preparation/control
- Coordination of annual audit
- Record financial transactions
- Bank account reconciliation
- Maintenance of asset records
- State financial reporting
- Accounts payable
The Finance Department has received the Government Finance Officers Association (GFOA) Certificate of Achievement for Excellence in Financial Reporting for the last 25 fiscal years.