Besides cash, checks or money orders that can be used to pay in person, through the mail, drive up window, or utilizing the after hours drop box, the following payment options are accepted by the Township.
- Automatic Bill Payment Plan is an excellent service for those who travel and do not want to worry about missing a payment and being subject to a delinquent fee, or for those who are tired of writing checks. This Plan is a resident-authorized checking or savings debit plan for water/sewer payments only. By signing an authorization, your payments will be automatically deducted from your checking or savings account. You will continue to receive your water/sewer bill with a notation that you are enrolled in this plan. Your automatic payment will appear on your next checking or savings account statement with a debit on the Township due date. Forms are available at the Township offices or download the applications here.
- 2018 Winter will be mailed December 1, 2018. The tax due date is February 14, 2019.
Effective 12/1/08, Failure to receive your tax bill does not waive interest and/or penalties. Post-dated checks or checks with errors will be returned which could result in late payments. All returned payments not honored by the bank will be subject to a $30.00 processing fee.
- Credit Card payment is also available. However, the card user does incur a convenience fee. To use a major credit card for payment of a water/sewer bill or tax bill, you have two (2) options:
- Phone 1-888-272-9829. The jurisdiction code for Grand BlancTownship is 3201. Follow the directions.
- On the Internet go to www.officialpayments.com and follow directions.
- Go to the Township's AccessMyGov site and enter your address. Online payments can be made by selecting the Tax Information or Utility Bill Info tabs under your account. You will see an Amount Due along with a Pay Now link. You can also search the Tax and Utility Bill information using the links under the Online Payments section along the left hand side of the page.
If paying a water/sewer bill, the old fee schedule has been replaced with a single flat fee for all utility and utility-related payments of $5.95.
If paying your tax bill by credit card, the fee is 2.55% of the total tax bill with a minimum fee of $3.95.
We believe these various payment services will save you time and mailing costs, and ensure that your payment will not be late. If you have any questions, please call the Treasurer’s Office at 810-424-2600