NEW CONSTRUCTION / REMODEL PERMITS
WATER/SEWER PERMIT REQUIRMENTS DPW Office – (810) 424-2640
All Genesee County WWS Water/Sewer Department permits must be obtained before a Grand Blanc Township Water/Sewer permit will be issued.
All fees must be paid before any building permits are issued.
Water and Sewer unit reviews will be conducted on all commercial rebuilds and remodels permits. Reviews will be done by GBT DPW and Genesee County Water/Sewer Department.
Capital Fees are owed for all residential and commercial new builds with water and sewer service.
Genesee County WWS B Permit:
- CCIF Fees - $1000 per unit
- Must be provided to Grand Blanc TWP. DPW with Building permit application
- Paid at Genesee County WWS
- Soil Erosion and IPP (Industrial Sewage Discharge) Permits may also be needed
- Water Connection per unit: $2,600.00
- Sewer Connection per unit: $2,750.00
- 1” Water Meter: $308.00
- MXU (Remote Meter Reader): $220.00